Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rogers again

Got mail from Rogers today.

Well no, actually. Of course, I did not.

I am, after all, of no importance whatsoever.

Hubby got mail from Rogers today - a "letter" signed by Matthew Ariker, VP, Customer Marketing... which, at the top of it says "Please keep these exclusive prices on the latest phone upgrades to yourself (It'll be our little secret)" ...which amuses me as it is no doubt meant to make me - oops, sorry - hubby - feel ~special.~

Might be just a bit more effective if there were actually any "exclusive prices" that one COULD share - or not - in here. Whatever... they lose, of course, since hubby has no interest whatsoever in dealing with them.... and hey, THEY have no interest in dealing with me. Let the shopping around begin. *sigh*

I hate shopping.

I especially hate shopping for cell phones.

I would have been very happy to stay with Rogers just to avoid the whole ordeal.

Oh well...what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment